Whitney's Blog

Welcome to my page. Feel free to post a comment.

Have A Good One!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Bianca Jones - Missing in Detroit

Here is another missing child case that is very open and shut but the media and police seem to feel that there is reason to wait. Unreal! Read this and you be the judge...

2 year old Bianca Jones was reported missing on December 2, 2011. Bianca was with her father De'Andre Lane on Friday December 2nd. His story was that he dropped off a cousin and then was car jacked by 3 men in hoodies. He gave a very average description (Black men, black hoodies, beards). De'Andre was car jacked and little Bianca was in the back seat of the car. He then went home and called the police and reported her missing and kidnapped. She has not been seen since that day. Within the last few weeks De'Andre and his attorney have appeared on Nancy Grace and Fox News. De'Andre was forced to speak because for some reason he thought Nancy Grace wanted to speak to the lawyer..NOT! When he was asked what the car jackers looked like, the lawyer said, "We have given the descripstion to the police." Nancy got pissed to say the least. "We know that, but we need to know just what the car jackers looked like in order to find your daughter!" He seemed to have something to hide.

Banika Jones (Bianca's mother) spoke to CNN, Fox New and the crew on The Tom Joyner Morning Show (where I first heard about the case). She was very dry and never really answered any questions. Her response was, "I just want to find my daughter." Tom Joyner asked her if she spoke with De'Andre Lane and she said no she didn't have time to talk to him. I was stunned! The first person I would have called was the idiot that left my baby in the car and allow her to be kidnapped! So at that point I knew someone was lying.

Since then cadaver dogs have sniffed out the scent of a decomposed body in De'Andre's apartment and in Bianca's car seat.

So my question is: When is a warrant going to be issued in this case?? This man used an age old story of "car jacking" to cover up the fact that he murdered the child. If anything, there is a possibility that he was involved in drugs and used his child's life to pay a debit. Or something happened at his house and he was too afraid to tell the truth. After all, De'Andre has an arrest record. Biana's Aunt was questioned on Nancy Grace as well. Nancy asked her if she talked to De'Andre and she said that as soon as she got the news that Bianca was missing she called (unlike the mother). "De'Andre was stuttering and babbling. I didn't waste anytime on trying to get the truth out of him because he wouldn't talk."

I feel that there is evidence that proves that fowl play was involved in this case. The fact that De'Andre Lane felt the need to hire an attorney says it all!

Keep this little one in your prayers...

3 comments:

Lea said...

Hi,
Love your site, and thank you for speaking for the little victims! To me, everything points to the Father. He needs to be in jail as far as I'm concerned. One thing for sure, these killers sure know how to hide the bodies!
Deborah Irwin, Terry Horman, Hailey Dunn's Mom etc...How do these monsters sleep at night??

I will keep checking your blog. Thank you for speaking out for the little victims!
Lea

Whitney said...

Thanks Lea for reading my blog. I just want people to be aware of our missing children that aren't getting very much media attention. As a mother, I take each case personal because I feel if it were my daugther I would want someone to care to look for her. Please share this info with your friends. The more interest expressed, the closer we get to finding out the truth.

Have A Great Day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,just found your blog. Thanks for helping shine the light on what is going on with our missing children. I believe little Bianca is with the angels. I loved your post about holding it down, I have two granddaughters who have guys that will never amount to anything.Keep up the good work. Mimi