Whitney's Blog

Welcome to my page. Feel free to post a comment.

Have A Good One!

Monday, January 9, 2012

Jhyesse Shockley & Bianca Jones

It's amazing how fast a missing person case can go cold. I've been checking daily for updates on both these cases and the last updates are before Christmas.

Why have the investigations stopped? Are the police looking for Jhyesse and Bianca?

The latest information on Jhyesse Shockley stated that the police were considering NOT searching the Butterfield Land Fill for Jhyesse. In fact, the police are saying that there is far too much garbage to search through to search for her body. Wait a minute, wasn't the same land fill searched for a missing child by the name of Brad Hansen (13 years old) in 1996? Brad was supposedly dumped there after his young friend shot him to death over a fight about a 12 year old girl. The landfill was searched for weeks and Brad's body was never found. It's going on 90days and the most profound information that we have received is that Jhyesse's 13 year old sister has told the truth about what happened to Jhyesse. Jerice Hunter (Jhyesse's Mother) was released from jail (lawyers are in fear of double jeopardy) on November 23rd. Hopefully the justice system does not release her children in her custody. We know at times they say the mother is now fit to care for her children (just to get them off the states dime). SMH... The fact is that they feel that there will be an issue if they try to prosecute Jerice Hunter with a body. In other words, they need proof that Jhyesse is indeed dead. I'm positive that Jerice Hunter will never tell the truth. And as time passes we lose valuable evidence. I want to know if anyone has searched the apartment where they lived? Or has anyone thought to check the closet where Jhyesse died? I doubt it. Because if they had check I really feel this would not be a cold case.

Bianca Jones - It has been over a month and there are no leads (other than the fact that De'Andre Lane is the killer) in Bianca's case. Residents in the Detriot area have searched and searched but they have found nothing. I feel that this case lacks proper media attention because the family knows something and the police are aware of this. It bothers me that the Mother (Banika Jones) seems so disconnected from the situation. If I were her I would be following De'Andre Lane 24/7! She still says that she hasn't talked with him....I don't believe this one bit!!! I believe that she knows what he did and she's too afraid to tell the truth. I hope that I'm wrong but I doubt it. The police sent cadaver dogs to De'Andre's apartment and the scent of human decomposition was detected. So, why is this man still walking free?! What other evidence could they possibly be waiting for? Do you think the body is going to surface? NO! He's going to be out making more kids (mind you he has 7 children) to kill. Lock this man up for good!

No comments: